TopicHow to Rebuild & Verify Data File in QuickBooks?
In this informative post, we will briefly discuss about the process to rebuild & verify data file in the QuickBooks. Sometimes QuickBooks software faces a lot of technical glitches & error. Hence, it is important for you understand the why it happens. With this post, you will get the proper guidance to fix it manually.
Verify & Rebuilt QuickBooks Data Utility
Here are some reasons to use the “Verify & Rebuild QB Data Utility” features. However, If you need quick support, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Support.
- To resolve the critical errors in QuickBooks.
- When there is a great difference in the financial reports such as invoices, bills, etc.
- If all the account shows the Balance Sheet.
- If the lists have missing names.
- Fatal errors when you use QuickBooks.
- Balance sheets are missing out on from lists.
- Transactions are missing out on.
- In case, there are missing transactions.
Steps to Verify and Rebuild Data
- Firstly Choose the Window option
- After that Close all
- Now go to Verify Data. And then Choose File > Utilities > Verify data.
- Rebuild Data. Select File > Utilities > Rebuild Data.
- Once the above steps complete You will obtain a warning message to backup your company file on your computer screen
- You need to press OK here.
- Click OK when you obtain the message "Rebuild has completed".
If the problem persists even after using the above-shown steps…! In such circumstance, you can contact the QuickBooks Payroll customer support team for instant help. Or you can call them at their toll-free number .i.e. +1-800-880-6389.