Forums

TopicBattery Problems with Acer Laptop!!

• Mon 26th Feb 2018 - 9:26am

when the laptop is plugged in and running do you experience any discharge of the battery?like the powen cord is not atached to it but is atached?is this what you mean?
    well if this is the case it is not the battery.the problem in most acer's is the dc power jack.

you can attempted to repair the power jack what happens is that the black wire gets cut off due to low quality soldering from the manufacture.re soldering it back on will fix the problem i did one before 12 months on a aspire 6920 g and is working fine ever since.

To get detailed Solution, visit us at :

Acer Support UK

• Wed 28th Feb 2018 - 2:38pm

To resolve any query about the acer laptop can entertain here. You can get the better service here. More great topics are present here with which you can get the pattern for the problem solving. With the essay writing service review you can find the great article.

• Wed 6th Feb 2019 - 6:58am

I was having the Acer laptop. I had the same situation of battery problem  http://browserfreeze.com/. I think most of the Acer laptops shows this battery problem. I thought of getting some solution to this problem. But you haven't mentioned anything on your blog.  

Please register or login to post forum replies