TopicHow to set up my hpofficejet 3830 printer Call Us +1-888-845-6052 ?
To initiate with setup of HP OfficeJet 3830 printer for the first time remove all packing materials, connect the power cable, install the ink cartridges, and then load paper into the input tray. After doing the needful following the easy instructions in the blogpost below for 123.hp.com/setup 3830.
Download the HP Printer Software
- Initiate with hp.com/setup 3830 by switching on HP 3830 Printer.
- Disconnect the cable from a printer in case the printer is connected to the computer through USB cable.
- Initiate the setup by downloading HP Printer software from 123.hp.com.Enter your HP OfficeJet 3830 model and download the right printer setup drivers and software before proceeding with hp.com/setup.
- After you are over with downloading the HP Printer software, go to the downloaded folder.
- Run the set-up file .Install wizard will initiate.
- Click to open it and follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
- Connect the printer to the computer through USB cable when prompted to do so.
- Follow the instructions online to complete hp.com/setup.
- After doing the needful, return to hp.com/setup 3830 for completing the printer registration and activation.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Auto wireless connect
With this wireless mode you do not require network SSID or password. It will connect automatically.
- Firstly download the software from 123.hp.com.
- You need to ensure that software that you download must be compatible with both computer Operating System and your HP officeJet 3830 printer.
- After that, select the network type.
- Proceed by sending network settings to the printer by tapping yes for hp.com/setup
- Start with installing
How to set up my hpofficejet 3830 printer through Auto wireless mode?
- Select Auto Wireless Connect .
- Once it is process of establishing the connection your HP OfficeJet 3830 printer will not be connected to internet for hp.com/setup 3830.
HP OfficeJet 3830 Wi-Fi Setup
- Go to the control panel.
- Now, select the wireless option on the control panel. Just look for the Wireless Setup Wizard. Confirm it and tap O.K.
- After doing the needful, Choose the network name from the list displayed.
- Or, enter the network name manually.
- Provide the password when needed. Tap O.K
- Try printing a document
- For hp.com/setup 3830 ensure that drivers are updated.
Still, if you have doubts regarding the 123.hp.com/setup 3830 , you can connect with advanced printer setup experts at HP.